Who are we
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 670637. We act as a credit broker and not a lender and offer finance from a panel of lenders.
SRJ Windows is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SRJ Windows may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2018.
Tel: 01383 851951
What we collect
We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of enquiry forms, online chat, door designer and every time you email us your details. We also log your IP address (this is the technical standard which ensures messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address including postcode
- other information relevant to customer enquiry, surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To identify potential customers
- To respond to customer requests and enquiries
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by SRJ Windows
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate how we can stay in touch with you
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If we collect any personal data from you, you have the right to receive/amend/delete information about the personal data we hold about you. SRJ Windows do not charge a fee for this unless we believe the request is excessive or unfounded. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to SRJ Windows, Macintosh House, Innova Campus, Viking Way, Rosyth, KY11 2UU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.